Patriots re-sign Leon Washington, make three other roster moves
|09.07.13 at 5:20 pm ET|
The Patriots made four roster moves Saturday, most notably re-signing running back and return specialist Leon Washington. They had originally signed Washington as a free agent in March, but they released him last Sunday.
The Patriots also added offensive lineman Josh Kline to the 53-man roster. Kline had been signed to the practice squad on Wednesday.
They released defensive lineman A.J. Francis, whom they signed last Sunday. They also signed offensive lineman Braxston Cave to the practice squad, two days after releasing him from the 53-man roster.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know