Patriots re-sign Leon Washington, make three other roster moves
|09.07.13 at 5:20 pm ET|
The Patriots made four roster moves Saturday, most notably re-signing running back and return specialist Leon Washington. They had originally signed Washington as a free agent in March, but they released him last Sunday.
The Patriots also added offensive lineman Josh Kline to the 53-man roster. Kline had been signed to the practice squad on Wednesday.
They released defensive lineman A.J. Francis, whom they signed last Sunday. They also signed offensive lineman Braxston Cave to the practice squad, two days after releasing him from the 53-man roster.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats