Patriots re-sign Leon Washington, make three other roster moves
|09.07.13 at 5:20 pm ET|
The Patriots made four roster moves Saturday, most notably re-signing running back and return specialist Leon Washington. They had originally signed Washington as a free agent in March, but they released him last Sunday.
The Patriots also added offensive lineman Josh Kline to the 53-man roster. Kline had been signed to the practice squad on Wednesday.
They released defensive lineman A.J. Francis, whom they signed last Sunday. They also signed offensive lineman Braxston Cave to the practice squad, two days after releasing him from the 53-man roster.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick