Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Dobson, three others ruled out for season opener
|09.07.13 at 8:15 pm ET|
Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) was listed as doubtful on Friday’s initial injury report, and on Saturday he was officially ruled out for Sunday’s season opener against the Bills.
Wide receiver Aaron Dobson (hamstring), running back Brandon Bolden (knee), defensive back Duron Harmon (hamstring) and defensive back Nate Ebner (ankle) were all ruled out as well. Those four were all listed as questionable on Friday’s injury report.
Offensive lineman Will Svitek (knee) had already been ruled out prior to Saturday. Wide receiver Danny Amendola (groin) was listed as probable on Friday and is expected to play.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty