Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson again lead list of limiteds when it comes to Patriots injury report
|09.10.13 at 4:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots went through a walkthrough on Tuesday in advance of Thursday night’s game at Gillette Stadium against the Jets, and listed nine players as limited — the same group that was limited at Monday’s walkthrough. It was a group that included wide receivers Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson, as well as rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld. The Patriots added three players — cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole and running back Stevan Ridley — as having full participation in practice.
Here’s the complete Tuesday report:
Did Not Practice
RB Shane Vereen (DNP–placed on IR)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (hamstring)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
DB Duron Harmon (hamstring)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
CB Marquice Cole (ankle)
RB Stevan Ridley (shoulder)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?