Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson again lead list of limiteds when it comes to Patriots injury report
|09.10.13 at 4:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots went through a walkthrough on Tuesday in advance of Thursday night’s game at Gillette Stadium against the Jets, and listed nine players as limited — the same group that was limited at Monday’s walkthrough. It was a group that included wide receivers Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson, as well as rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld. The Patriots added three players — cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole and running back Stevan Ridley — as having full participation in practice.
Here’s the complete Tuesday report:
Did Not Practice
RB Shane Vereen (DNP–placed on IR)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (hamstring)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
DB Duron Harmon (hamstring)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
CB Marquice Cole (ankle)
RB Stevan Ridley (shoulder)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick