Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson again lead list of limiteds when it comes to Patriots injury report
|09.10.13 at 4:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots went through a walkthrough on Tuesday in advance of Thursday night’s game at Gillette Stadium against the Jets, and listed nine players as limited — the same group that was limited at Monday’s walkthrough. It was a group that included wide receivers Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson, as well as rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld. The Patriots added three players — cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole and running back Stevan Ridley — as having full participation in practice.
Here’s the complete Tuesday report:
Did Not Practice
RB Shane Vereen (DNP–placed on IR)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (hamstring)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
DB Duron Harmon (hamstring)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
CB Marquice Cole (ankle)
RB Stevan Ridley (shoulder)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Patriots Clinch No. 1 Seed in AFC: Latest Comments and Reaction