Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson again lead list of limiteds when it comes to Patriots injury report
|09.10.13 at 4:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots went through a walkthrough on Tuesday in advance of Thursday night’s game at Gillette Stadium against the Jets, and listed nine players as limited — the same group that was limited at Monday’s walkthrough. It was a group that included wide receivers Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson, as well as rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld. The Patriots added three players — cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole and running back Stevan Ridley — as having full participation in practice.
Here’s the complete Tuesday report:
Did Not Practice
RB Shane Vereen (DNP–placed on IR)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (hamstring)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
DB Duron Harmon (hamstring)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
CB Marquice Cole (ankle)
RB Stevan Ridley (shoulder)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...