Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson again lead list of limiteds when it comes to Patriots injury report
|09.10.13 at 4:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots went through a walkthrough on Tuesday in advance of Thursday night’s game at Gillette Stadium against the Jets, and listed nine players as limited — the same group that was limited at Monday’s walkthrough. It was a group that included wide receivers Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson, as well as rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld. The Patriots added three players — cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole and running back Stevan Ridley — as having full participation in practice.
Here’s the complete Tuesday report:
Did Not Practice
RB Shane Vereen (DNP–placed on IR)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (hamstring)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
DB Duron Harmon (hamstring)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
CB Marquice Cole (ankle)
RB Stevan Ridley (shoulder)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied