Report: Patriots have reached out to WR Brandon Lloyd
|09.11.13 at 2:37 pm ET|
The Patriots have made overtures to wide receiver Brandon Lloyd regarding a possible return to Foxboro, according to Pro Football Talk.
New England is one of six teams that have reportedly reached out to Lloyd about returning for the 2013 season, but the receiver — who was cut by the Patriots this past spring after one year in Foxboro — has rejected all offers, and is apparently considering whether or not he wants to retire.
The 32-year-old Lloyd had 74 catches for 911 yards and four touchdowns last season with the Patriots, his only one in New England. Overall, the Illinois product has spent 10 years in the NFL, and has 385 catches for 5,695 yards and 35 touchdowns.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick