Report: Patriots have reached out to WR Brandon Lloyd
|09.11.13 at 2:37 pm ET|
The Patriots have made overtures to wide receiver Brandon Lloyd regarding a possible return to Foxboro, according to Pro Football Talk.
New England is one of six teams that have reportedly reached out to Lloyd about returning for the 2013 season, but the receiver — who was cut by the Patriots this past spring after one year in Foxboro — has rejected all offers, and is apparently considering whether or not he wants to retire.
The 32-year-old Lloyd had 74 catches for 911 yards and four touchdowns last season with the Patriots, his only one in New England. Overall, the Illinois product has spent 10 years in the NFL, and has 385 catches for 5,695 yards and 35 touchdowns.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video