Former Patriots receiver Brandon Lloyd will make acting debut in straight-to-DVD zombie movie
|09.17.13 at 9:30 am ET|
Brandon Lloyd is ready for his closeup.
The former Patriots receiver is set to make his acting debut in a straight-to-DVD vehicle about zombies — along with Daniel Baldwin — entitled “After Effect.” The movie, which is set to be released on Oct. 8, will feature Lloyd as Sgt. Chuck Lloyd.
According to the movie’s IMDB page, “When college students sign up for what seems a simple paid research study, they soon realize their lives are in danger. Unfortunately they’ve unknowingly volunteered their bodies as human collateral in an ongoing U.S. Military experiment.”
After he was released this past spring, Lloyd reportedly turned down an offer to return to the Patriots. In his one season with New England, the receiver had 74 catches for 911 yards and four touchdowns.
Here’s a clip from the film:
(H/T Nick Underhill)
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions