Former Patriots receiver Brandon Lloyd will make acting debut in straight-to-DVD zombie movie
|09.17.13 at 9:30 am ET|
Brandon Lloyd is ready for his closeup.
The former Patriots receiver is set to make his acting debut in a straight-to-DVD vehicle about zombies — along with Daniel Baldwin — entitled “After Effect.” The movie, which is set to be released on Oct. 8, will feature Lloyd as Sgt. Chuck Lloyd.
According to the movie’s IMDB page, “When college students sign up for what seems a simple paid research study, they soon realize their lives are in danger. Unfortunately they’ve unknowingly volunteered their bodies as human collateral in an ongoing U.S. Military experiment.”
After he was released this past spring, Lloyd reportedly turned down an offer to return to the Patriots. In his one season with New England, the receiver had 74 catches for 911 yards and four touchdowns.
Here’s a clip from the film:
(H/T Nick Underhill)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied