Former Patriots receiver Brandon Lloyd will make acting debut in straight-to-DVD zombie movie
|09.17.13 at 9:30 am ET|
Brandon Lloyd is ready for his closeup.
The former Patriots receiver is set to make his acting debut in a straight-to-DVD vehicle about zombies — along with Daniel Baldwin — entitled “After Effect.” The movie, which is set to be released on Oct. 8, will feature Lloyd as Sgt. Chuck Lloyd.
According to the movie’s IMDB page, “When college students sign up for what seems a simple paid research study, they soon realize their lives are in danger. Unfortunately they’ve unknowingly volunteered their bodies as human collateral in an ongoing U.S. Military experiment.”
After he was released this past spring, Lloyd reportedly turned down an offer to return to the Patriots. In his one season with New England, the receiver had 74 catches for 911 yards and four touchdowns.
Here’s a clip from the film:
(H/T Nick Underhill)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video