Report: No surgery for Danny Amendola
|09.17.13 at 5:46 pm ET|
Danny Amendola will not have sports hernia surgery, according to the Boston Herald, and the timetable for his return to action will be another few weeks. The receiver, who suffered the injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, is now expected to be ready to return in the next few weeks. In his first season with the Patriots, Amendola has 10 catches for 104 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Broncos
- Despite First Loss, Pats Still in Driver's Seat for AFC's No. 1 Seed
- Pats' Super Bowl Hopes May Hinge on Gronk's Status