Report: No surgery for Danny Amendola
|09.17.13 at 5:46 pm ET|
Danny Amendola will not have sports hernia surgery, according to the Boston Herald, and the timetable for his return to action will be another few weeks. The receiver, who suffered the injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, is now expected to be ready to return in the next few weeks. In his first season with the Patriots, Amendola has 10 catches for 104 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars