Report: No surgery for Danny Amendola
|09.17.13 at 5:46 pm ET|
Danny Amendola will not have sports hernia surgery, according to the Boston Herald, and the timetable for his return to action will be another few weeks. The receiver, who suffered the injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, is now expected to be ready to return in the next few weeks. In his first season with the Patriots, Amendola has 10 catches for 104 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples
- Even with Empty Tank, Wayne Fits with Pats