Report: No surgery for Danny Amendola
|09.17.13 at 5:46 pm ET|
Danny Amendola will not have sports hernia surgery, according to the Boston Herald, and the timetable for his return to action will be another few weeks. The receiver, who suffered the injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, is now expected to be ready to return in the next few weeks. In his first season with the Patriots, Amendola has 10 catches for 104 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?