Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski among seven limited for Patriots
|09.18.13 at 4:17 pm ET|
For the second straight practice session, Amendola was spotted on the field going through drills with his teammates. During the portion of practice the media is allowed to observe, he could be seen working gingerly through a series of drills, clearly not at full speed.
Amendola, Bolden and Gronkowski were part of a limited list that also included offensive linemen Dan Connolly (finger) and Will Svitek (knee) defensive back Nate Ebner (ankle) and running back Leon Washington (thigh).
As expected, the only two missing were cornerback Marquice Cole (not injury related) and special teamer Matthew Slater (wrist). It was reported that Cole was absent because of the birth of his child, while Slater’s wrist injury is expected to keep him on the shelf for multiple weeks.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
CB Marquice Cole (not injury related)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Dan Connolly (finger)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...