Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski among seven limited for Patriots
|09.18.13 at 4:17 pm ET|
For the second straight practice session, Amendola was spotted on the field going through drills with his teammates. During the portion of practice the media is allowed to observe, he could be seen working gingerly through a series of drills, clearly not at full speed.
Amendola, Bolden and Gronkowski were part of a limited list that also included offensive linemen Dan Connolly (finger) and Will Svitek (knee) defensive back Nate Ebner (ankle) and running back Leon Washington (thigh).
As expected, the only two missing were cornerback Marquice Cole (not injury related) and special teamer Matthew Slater (wrist). It was reported that Cole was absent because of the birth of his child, while Slater’s wrist injury is expected to keep him on the shelf for multiple weeks.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
CB Marquice Cole (not injury related)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Dan Connolly (finger)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...