Rob Gronkowski: I’ve ‘progressed signifcantly’ over last couple of weeks
|09.18.13 at 2:51 pm ET|
Rob Gronkowski said Wednesday he has “progressed significantly” over the last couple of weeks, but he didn’t want to put a timetable on a potential return to the field.
The big tight end, who underwent offseason surgery on his back and forearm, has ramped up his practice routine, but still has not played in a regular season game to this point.
“So far there’s really nothing new to report,” Gronkowski said. “I’m just day to day, and progressing every week and I’ve progressed significantly since last week.”
The 24-year-old tight end, who was listed as a “limited” participant in practice the last two weeks, said he’s made “big-time” strides to this point in his rehab.
“I’m just improving every week, feeling good every week, and when everyone collaborates together and feels ready to go, that’s when it’ll be,” Gronkowski said. “So far, I’ve just had a good day [Wednesday], and I’ve got to look forward to [Thursday] and what I can do to improve.”
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...