Rob Gronkowski: I’ve ‘progressed signifcantly’ over last couple of weeks
|09.18.13 at 2:51 pm ET|
Rob Gronkowski said Wednesday he has “progressed significantly” over the last couple of weeks, but he didn’t want to put a timetable on a potential return to the field.
The big tight end, who underwent offseason surgery on his back and forearm, has ramped up his practice routine, but still has not played in a regular season game to this point.
“So far there’s really nothing new to report,” Gronkowski said. “I’m just day to day, and progressing every week and I’ve progressed significantly since last week.”
The 24-year-old tight end, who was listed as a “limited” participant in practice the last two weeks, said he’s made “big-time” strides to this point in his rehab.
“I’m just improving every week, feeling good every week, and when everyone collaborates together and feels ready to go, that’s when it’ll be,” Gronkowski said. “So far, I’ve just had a good day [Wednesday], and I’ve got to look forward to [Thursday] and what I can do to improve.”
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats