Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski again among limited at Thursday practice for Patriots
|09.19.13 at 4:03 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The only change to the Patriots injury report from Wednesday to Thursday was the removal of cornerback Marquice Cole, who missed Wednesday’s practice because of a non-football issue — reportedly, the birth of his child. The rest of the groupings remained the same, with special teams captain Matthew Slater the only player out Thursday because of a wrist injury.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Dan Connolly (finger)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...