Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski again among limited at Thursday practice for Patriots
|09.19.13 at 4:03 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The only change to the Patriots injury report from Wednesday to Thursday was the removal of cornerback Marquice Cole, who missed Wednesday’s practice because of a non-football issue — reportedly, the birth of his child. The rest of the groupings remained the same, with special teams captain Matthew Slater the only player out Thursday because of a wrist injury.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Dan Connolly (finger)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...