Poll: Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
|09.19.13 at 8:38 pm ET|
After a surgery-filled offseason, Rob Gronkowski hasn’t suited up for a game to this point in the year, but it’s clear the big tight end is getting closer to a return. While there’s reportedly a 50-50 chance he’ll play Sunday against the Bucs, we want to get your take on how New England should handle Gronkowski.
Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
- No. He needs more time to rehab -- and they probably won't need him against Tampa anyway. (60%, 231 Votes)
- Yes. It's time for the Patriots to take the reins off the big fella and let him go. (40%, 154 Votes)
Total Voters: 385
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?