Poll: Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
|09.19.13 at 8:38 pm ET|
After a surgery-filled offseason, Rob Gronkowski hasn’t suited up for a game to this point in the year, but it’s clear the big tight end is getting closer to a return. While there’s reportedly a 50-50 chance he’ll play Sunday against the Bucs, we want to get your take on how New England should handle Gronkowski.
Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
- No. He needs more time to rehab -- and they probably won't need him against Tampa anyway. (60%, 231 Votes)
- Yes. It's time for the Patriots to take the reins off the big fella and let him go. (40%, 154 Votes)
Total Voters: 385
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...