Poll: Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
|09.19.13 at 8:38 pm ET|
After a surgery-filled offseason, Rob Gronkowski hasn’t suited up for a game to this point in the year, but it’s clear the big tight end is getting closer to a return. While there’s reportedly a 50-50 chance he’ll play Sunday against the Bucs, we want to get your take on how New England should handle Gronkowski.
Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
- No. He needs more time to rehab -- and they probably won't need him against Tampa anyway. (60%, 231 Votes)
- Yes. It's time for the Patriots to take the reins off the big fella and let him go. (40%, 154 Votes)
Total Voters: 385
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl