Poll: Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
|09.19.13 at 8:38 pm ET|
After a surgery-filled offseason, Rob Gronkowski hasn’t suited up for a game to this point in the year, but it’s clear the big tight end is getting closer to a return. While there’s reportedly a 50-50 chance he’ll play Sunday against the Bucs, we want to get your take on how New England should handle Gronkowski.
Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
- No. He needs more time to rehab -- and they probably won't need him against Tampa anyway. (60%, 231 Votes)
- Yes. It's time for the Patriots to take the reins off the big fella and let him go. (40%, 154 Votes)
Total Voters: 385
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars