Poll: Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
|09.19.13 at 8:38 pm ET|
After a surgery-filled offseason, Rob Gronkowski hasn’t suited up for a game to this point in the year, but it’s clear the big tight end is getting closer to a return. While there’s reportedly a 50-50 chance he’ll play Sunday against the Bucs, we want to get your take on how New England should handle Gronkowski.
Should Rob Gronkowski play Sunday against the Bucs?
- No. He needs more time to rehab -- and they probably won't need him against Tampa anyway. (60%, 231 Votes)
- Yes. It's time for the Patriots to take the reins off the big fella and let him go. (40%, 154 Votes)
Total Voters: 385
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...