Report: Jeff Triplette assigned as referee for Patriots-Bucs
|09.19.13 at 12:34 pm ET|
Jeff Triplette has been assigned to work as the referee for the Patriots-Bucs game, according to our pals at FootballZebras.com. Triplette should be pretty familiar with these two teams — he and his crew worked the preseason game between the two teams last month at Gillette Stadium.
Triplette, a retired Army reserve colonel, became a referee in 1999. The last regular-season New England game Triplette was assigned to work was the Patriots-Jags game in Jacksonville last December. Last year, he also worked the Patriots-Jets game on Oct. 21 at Gillette Stadium. For more on his history as an official, click HERE.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office