Rob Gronkowski ‘questionable’ while Danny Amendola ‘doubtful’ for Sunday vs. Buccaneers
|09.20.13 at 4:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — For the first time this season, Rob Gronkowski is not doubtful to play in a game.
The Patriots tight end, who has been practicing with the team since being taken off PUP on Aug. 31, was again limited in practice on Friday but the team has officially listed him as questionable for Sunday against Tampa Bay on the official injury report. He has been limited all week and was considered to be a 50-50 proposition to play on Sunday earlier in the week.
Danny Amendola, who was also listed as limited in practice, is not as likely to play. He was categorized as “doubtful” with an ongoing groin injury.
Special teams captain Matthew Slater is the only player ruled out for Sunday with a wrist injury.
Here is Friday’s report:
Did Not Practice
ST Matthew Slater (wrist) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) DOUBTFUL
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OL Dan Connolly (finger) QUESTIONABLE
DB Nate Ebner (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) QUESTIONABLE
OL Will Svitek (knee) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England