Rob Gronkowski ‘questionable’ while Danny Amendola ‘doubtful’ for Sunday vs. Buccaneers
|09.20.13 at 4:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — For the first time this season, Rob Gronkowski is not doubtful to play in a game.
The Patriots tight end, who has been practicing with the team since being taken off PUP on Aug. 31, was again limited in practice on Friday but the team has officially listed him as questionable for Sunday against Tampa Bay on the official injury report. He has been limited all week and was considered to be a 50-50 proposition to play on Sunday earlier in the week.
Danny Amendola, who was also listed as limited in practice, is not as likely to play. He was categorized as “doubtful” with an ongoing groin injury.
Special teams captain Matthew Slater is the only player ruled out for Sunday with a wrist injury.
Here is Friday’s report:
Did Not Practice
ST Matthew Slater (wrist) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) DOUBTFUL
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OL Dan Connolly (finger) QUESTIONABLE
DB Nate Ebner (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) QUESTIONABLE
OL Will Svitek (knee) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal