Stevan Ridley (knee) absent while 15 limited at Patriots practice
|09.25.13 at 5:59 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola (groin), Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and linebacker Jerod Mayo (ankle) were among 15 players limited at practice on Wednesday while Stevan Ridley (knee), Matthew Slater (wrist) and Vince Wilfork (Achilles) were the three missing player as the Patriots returned to practice in preparation for the Bengals this Sunday in Cincinnati. Wilfork is expected to go on season-ending injured reserve shortly after his surgery on Tuesday to repair the Achilles tendon tear on Sunday night in Atlanta.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
NT Vince Wilfork (Achilles)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
CB Marquice Cole (hamsting)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (shoulder)
OL Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?