Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and Jerod Mayo remain limited for Patriots
|09.26.13 at 3:52 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report for Thursday was the same as it was on Wednesday, with right tackle Sebastian Vollmer and special teams captain Matthew Slater the only two to register DNPs. Meanwhile, wide receiver Danny Amendola, linebacker Jerod Mayo, running backs Brandon Bolden and Leon Washington and tight end Rob Gronkowski were among those limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
OT Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole (hamstring)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
NT Vince Wilfork (foot)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...