Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and Jerod Mayo remain limited for Patriots
|09.26.13 at 3:52 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report for Thursday was the same as it was on Wednesday, with right tackle Sebastian Vollmer and special teams captain Matthew Slater the only two to register DNPs. Meanwhile, wide receiver Danny Amendola, linebacker Jerod Mayo, running backs Brandon Bolden and Leon Washington and tight end Rob Gronkowski were among those limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
OT Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole (hamstring)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
NT Vince Wilfork (foot)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye