Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and Jerod Mayo remain limited for Patriots
|09.26.13 at 3:52 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report for Thursday was the same as it was on Wednesday, with right tackle Sebastian Vollmer and special teams captain Matthew Slater the only two to register DNPs. Meanwhile, wide receiver Danny Amendola, linebacker Jerod Mayo, running backs Brandon Bolden and Leon Washington and tight end Rob Gronkowski were among those limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
OT Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole (hamstring)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
NT Vince Wilfork (foot)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars