Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and Jerod Mayo remain limited for Patriots
|09.26.13 at 3:52 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report for Thursday was the same as it was on Wednesday, with right tackle Sebastian Vollmer and special teams captain Matthew Slater the only two to register DNPs. Meanwhile, wide receiver Danny Amendola, linebacker Jerod Mayo, running backs Brandon Bolden and Leon Washington and tight end Rob Gronkowski were among those limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
OT Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole (hamstring)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
NT Vince Wilfork (foot)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers