Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and Jerod Mayo remain limited for Patriots
|09.26.13 at 3:52 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report for Thursday was the same as it was on Wednesday, with right tackle Sebastian Vollmer and special teams captain Matthew Slater the only two to register DNPs. Meanwhile, wide receiver Danny Amendola, linebacker Jerod Mayo, running backs Brandon Bolden and Leon Washington and tight end Rob Gronkowski were among those limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
OT Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole (hamstring)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
NT Vince Wilfork (foot)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England