Patriots sign safety Kanorris Davis off practice squad to active roster
|09.28.13 at 5:47 pm ET|
Upon their arrival in Atlanta, the Patriots signed safety Kanorris Davis off the practice squad to the 53-man active roster. The move comes 24 hours after the team released defensive back Marquice Cole on Friday.
Davis, 23, joined the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of Troy on May 3, 2013. The 5-foot-10, 207-pounder was released on Aug. 31 and was signed to the practice squad on Sept. 1. Davis played as a linebacker in college, where he helped Troy win the Sun Belt Conference Championship in 2011 and 2012.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty