Report: Gronkowski, team divided on health status
|09.28.13 at 11:34 am ET|
The Patriots believe Rob Gronkowski is healthy enough to play in Sunday’s game against the Falcons, but Gronkowski’s camp remains wary about returning too soon after an offseason that’s included multiple surgeries on his forearm and back, according to the Boston Herald.
Gronkowski, who was listed as doubtful over the first two weeks of the regular season on the injury report, was upgraded to questionable the last two weeks. He has said at multiple points this year that it would be a collaborative effort that determines when he will return, one that includes the medical staff, the team and himself.
The Patriots meet Atlanta Sunday night in the Georgia Dome.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense