Report: Gronkowski, team divided on health status
|09.28.13 at 11:34 am ET|
The Patriots believe Rob Gronkowski is healthy enough to play in Sunday’s game against the Falcons, but Gronkowski’s camp remains wary about returning too soon after an offseason that’s included multiple surgeries on his forearm and back, according to the Boston Herald.
Gronkowski, who was listed as doubtful over the first two weeks of the regular season on the injury report, was upgraded to questionable the last two weeks. He has said at multiple points this year that it would be a collaborative effort that determines when he will return, one that includes the medical staff, the team and himself.
The Patriots meet Atlanta Sunday night in the Georgia Dome.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples