Report: Gronkowski, team divided on health status
|09.28.13 at 11:34 am ET|
The Patriots believe Rob Gronkowski is healthy enough to play in Sunday’s game against the Falcons, but Gronkowski’s camp remains wary about returning too soon after an offseason that’s included multiple surgeries on his forearm and back, according to the Boston Herald.
Gronkowski, who was listed as doubtful over the first two weeks of the regular season on the injury report, was upgraded to questionable the last two weeks. He has said at multiple points this year that it would be a collaborative effort that determines when he will return, one that includes the medical staff, the team and himself.
The Patriots meet Atlanta Sunday night in the Georgia Dome.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...