Report: Sebastian Vollmer ‘likely to play’ as a game-time decision
|09.28.13 at 6:32 pm ET|
There is some good news on the injury front for the Patriots as starting right tackle Sebastian Vollmer made the trip with the team and is expected to play, according to a report from the Boston Herald’s Karen Guregian.
Vollmer sustained a sprained foot in the first half of last Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers and was replaced by Marcus Cannon to start the second half.
Vollmer did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday but returned to practice on Friday with his left foot heavily taped. He was listed as limited on Friday’s injury report and was labelled as “questionable” for Sunday night in Atlanta.
Per source, right tackle Sebastian Vollmer made the trip to Atlanta. Is "likely" to play. Should be a game-time decision
— Karen Guregian (@kguregian) September 28, 2013
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye