Report: Sebastian Vollmer ‘likely to play’ as a game-time decision
|09.28.13 at 6:32 pm ET|
There is some good news on the injury front for the Patriots as starting right tackle Sebastian Vollmer made the trip with the team and is expected to play, according to a report from the Boston Herald’s Karen Guregian.
Vollmer sustained a sprained foot in the first half of last Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers and was replaced by Marcus Cannon to start the second half.
Vollmer did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday but returned to practice on Friday with his left foot heavily taped. He was listed as limited on Friday’s injury report and was labelled as “questionable” for Sunday night in Atlanta.
Per source, right tackle Sebastian Vollmer made the trip to Atlanta. Is "likely" to play. Should be a game-time decision
— Karen Guregian (@kguregian) September 28, 2013
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats
- Gronk Reveals the Secret to Tinder Success