Brandon Bolden returns in second half after injuring right knee
|09.29.13 at 9:56 pm ET|
One quarter after losing starting nose tackle Vince Wilfork to a right foot injury, Brandon Bolden injured his right knee late in the second quarter.
Bolden went to the ground trying to pick up a blitz with four minutes left in the second quarter. Trainers came out to look at his right knee. He came off the field and did not return.
Bolden had four carries for 17 yards in the first half before leaving with the injury.
Bolden did return on the first possession of the second half and caught a screen pass for negative five yards.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars