Brandon Bolden returns in second half after injuring right knee
|09.29.13 at 9:56 pm ET|
One quarter after losing starting nose tackle Vince Wilfork to a right foot injury, Brandon Bolden injured his right knee late in the second quarter.
Bolden went to the ground trying to pick up a blitz with four minutes left in the second quarter. Trainers came out to look at his right knee. He came off the field and did not return.
Bolden had four carries for 17 yards in the first half before leaving with the injury.
Bolden did return on the first possession of the second half and caught a screen pass for negative five yards.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week