Brandon Bolden returns in second half after injuring right knee
|09.29.13 at 9:56 pm ET|
One quarter after losing starting nose tackle Vince Wilfork to a right foot injury, Brandon Bolden injured his right knee late in the second quarter.
Bolden went to the ground trying to pick up a blitz with four minutes left in the second quarter. Trainers came out to look at his right knee. He came off the field and did not return.
Bolden had four carries for 17 yards in the first half before leaving with the injury.
Bolden did return on the first possession of the second half and caught a screen pass for negative five yards.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick