Patriots release safety Kanorris Davis
|09.30.13 at 4:46 pm ET|
The Patriots announced that they have released rookie safety Kanorris Davis.
Davis was signed to the 53-man roster from the practice squad on Saturday, Sept. 28, and played on special teams in the victory over Atlanta last night. Davis, 23, originally joined the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of Troy on May 3. The 5-foot-10, 207-pounder was released on Aug. 31 and was signed to the practice squad on Sept. 1. Davis played as a linebacker in college, where he helped Troy win the Sun Belt Conference Championship in 2011 and 2012.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Week 5 Betting Odds Picks: Falcons, Bengals, Patriots Will Stay...
- Patriots' Week 5 Stock Report
- Patriots, Titans Betting Trends Following Bye Week
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling