Danny Amendola: Every day is getting better
|10.02.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola continued to express optimism that he’s going to be ready sooner rather than later.
The receiver, who hasn’t played since a Week 1 win over the Bills because of a groin injury, said after practice on Wednesday that “every day is getting better” when it comes to his health.
“So far so good this week. I feel good,” he said. “I felt good today. I’ll know more tomorrow and we’ll go from there.
“Every day is getting better,” he added. “[I’m] working hard and just trying to get back out there as quickly as possible.’
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...