Danny Amendola: Every day is getting better
|10.02.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola continued to express optimism that he’s going to be ready sooner rather than later.
The receiver, who hasn’t played since a Week 1 win over the Bills because of a groin injury, said after practice on Wednesday that “every day is getting better” when it comes to his health.
“So far so good this week. I feel good,” he said. “I felt good today. I’ll know more tomorrow and we’ll go from there.
“Every day is getting better,” he added. “[I’m] working hard and just trying to get back out there as quickly as possible.’
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent OL Pats Should Target This Offseason
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty