Danny Amendola: Every day is getting better
|10.02.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola continued to express optimism that he’s going to be ready sooner rather than later.
The receiver, who hasn’t played since a Week 1 win over the Bills because of a groin injury, said after practice on Wednesday that “every day is getting better” when it comes to his health.
“So far so good this week. I feel good,” he said. “I felt good today. I’ll know more tomorrow and we’ll go from there.
“Every day is getting better,” he added. “[I'm] working hard and just trying to get back out there as quickly as possible.”
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...