Danny Amendola: Every day is getting better
|10.02.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola continued to express optimism that he’s going to be ready sooner rather than later.
The receiver, who hasn’t played since a Week 1 win over the Bills because of a groin injury, said after practice on Wednesday that “every day is getting better” when it comes to his health.
“So far so good this week. I feel good,” he said. “I felt good today. I’ll know more tomorrow and we’ll go from there.
“Every day is getting better,” he added. “[I’m] working hard and just trying to get back out there as quickly as possible.’
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE