Danny Amendola: Every day is getting better
|10.02.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola continued to express optimism that he’s going to be ready sooner rather than later.
The receiver, who hasn’t played since a Week 1 win over the Bills because of a groin injury, said after practice on Wednesday that “every day is getting better” when it comes to his health.
“So far so good this week. I feel good,” he said. “I felt good today. I’ll know more tomorrow and we’ll go from there.
“Every day is getting better,” he added. “[I’m] working hard and just trying to get back out there as quickly as possible.’
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...