Rob Gronkowski: No tension with team regarding return date
|10.02.13 at 2:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski says there’s no rift between his camp and the Patriots when it comes to his recovery.
The tight end said Wednesday that there’s no disagreement when it comes to his potential return to the field, stressing that everyone is on the same page when it comes to the rehab process.
‘No, not at all,’ Gronkowski said when asked if he felt pressure from the team to get back quickly. ‘Everything’s great around here. [I’m] just going out to practice with the team and practicing with the team. It’s helpful every single week to get the chemistry back down and get the timing of football back down.
‘We were on the same page from they very get go. And still on the same page and it’s going good. I’m progressing every week, I’m feeling better every week, getting stronger every week and better conditioning every week. Just still sticking to the motto ‘day by day.’”
The tight end, who underwent multiple surgeries on his back and forearm this offseason, has practiced the last several weeks, but has yet to play in a regular-season game.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick