Rob Gronkowski: No tension with team regarding return date
|10.02.13 at 2:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski says there’s no rift between his camp and the Patriots when it comes to his recovery.
The tight end said Wednesday that there’s no disagreement when it comes to his potential return to the field, stressing that everyone is on the same page when it comes to the rehab process.
‘No, not at all,’ Gronkowski said when asked if he felt pressure from the team to get back quickly. ‘Everything’s great around here. [I’m] just going out to practice with the team and practicing with the team. It’s helpful every single week to get the chemistry back down and get the timing of football back down.
‘We were on the same page from they very get go. And still on the same page and it’s going good. I’m progressing every week, I’m feeling better every week, getting stronger every week and better conditioning every week. Just still sticking to the motto ‘day by day.’”
The tight end, who underwent multiple surgeries on his back and forearm this offseason, has practiced the last several weeks, but has yet to play in a regular-season game.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board