Stevan Ridley (knee) absent while 15 limited at Patriots practice
|10.02.13 at 4:57 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola (groin), Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and linebacker Jerod Mayo (ankle) were among 15 players limited at practice on Wednesday while Stevan Ridley (knee), Matthew Slater (wrist) and Vince Wilfork (Achilles) were the three missing player as the Patriots returned to practice in preparation for the Bengals this Sunday in Cincinnati. Wilfork is expected to go on season-ending injured reserve shortly after his surgery on Tuesday to repair the Achilles tendon tear on Sunday night in Atlanta.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
NT Vince Wilfork (Achilles)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
CB Marquice Cole (hamsting)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (shoulder)
OL Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...