Report: Patriots sign wide receiver Austin Collie
|10.03.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Patriots have signed Austin Collie, according to ESPN.
The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, has played four seasons in the NFL with the Colts. His best year came as a rookie in 2009 when he had 60 catches for 676 yards and seven touchdowns. Over the course of his career, he’s accumulated 163 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns. The Brigham Young product has a lengthy injury history — his 2012 season with the Colts ended in Week 3 when he ruptured his right patellar tendon. He’s also struggled with concussions.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?