Report: Patriots sign wide receiver Austin Collie
|10.03.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Patriots have signed Austin Collie, according to ESPN.
The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, has played four seasons in the NFL with the Colts. His best year came as a rookie in 2009 when he had 60 catches for 676 yards and seven touchdowns. Over the course of his career, he’s accumulated 163 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns. The Brigham Young product has a lengthy injury history — his 2012 season with the Colts ended in Week 3 when he ruptured his right patellar tendon. He’s also struggled with concussions.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL