Report: Patriots sign wide receiver Austin Collie
|10.03.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Patriots have signed Austin Collie, according to ESPN.
The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, has played four seasons in the NFL with the Colts. His best year came as a rookie in 2009 when he had 60 catches for 676 yards and seven touchdowns. Over the course of his career, he’s accumulated 163 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns. The Brigham Young product has a lengthy injury history — his 2012 season with the Colts ended in Week 3 when he ruptured his right patellar tendon. He’s also struggled with concussions.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...