Report: Patriots sign wide receiver Austin Collie
|10.03.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Patriots have signed Austin Collie, according to ESPN.
The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, has played four seasons in the NFL with the Colts. His best year came as a rookie in 2009 when he had 60 catches for 676 yards and seven touchdowns. Over the course of his career, he’s accumulated 163 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns. The Brigham Young product has a lengthy injury history — his 2012 season with the Colts ended in Week 3 when he ruptured his right patellar tendon. He’s also struggled with concussions.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl