Stevan Ridley again missing at Patriots practice
|10.03.13 at 10:56 am ET|
FOXBORO — Stevan Ridley, Matthew Slater and Vince Wilfork were again the only players missing at Patriots practice Thursday morning, a session that was held in full pads on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium.
The absence of Slater and Wilfork was no surprise as Wilfork underwent Achilles surgery on Tuesday and is likely lost for the season, while Slater suffered a wrist injury in the season opener in Buffalo and is expected out another week. Ridley’s knee injury is of concern as the team’s running back depth is tested.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class