Stevan Ridley (knee) DNP while 15 others remain limited Thursday, Vontaze Burfict DNP for Bengals
|10.03.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola (groin), Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and linebacker Jerod Mayo (ankle) were among 15 players limited at practice on Thursday in full pads while Stevan Ridley (knee), Matthew Slater (wrist) were the missing players as the Patriots continued preparations practice for the Bengals this Sunday in Cincinnati. Vince Wilfork went on season-ending injured reserve Thursday after his surgery on Tuesday to repair the Achilles tendon tear on Sunday night in Atlanta. He was removed from the injury report.
Vontaze Burfict (neck), the Bengals’ hard-hitting inside linebacker, joined defensive end Michael Johnson (concussion) and cornerbacks Leon Hall (hamstring) and Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring) as players not practicing on Thursday.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
CB Marquice Cole (hamsting)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (shoulder)
OL Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed