Stevan Ridley (knee) DNP while 15 others remain limited Thursday, Vontaze Burfict DNP for Bengals
|10.03.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola (groin), Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and linebacker Jerod Mayo (ankle) were among 15 players limited at practice on Thursday in full pads while Stevan Ridley (knee), Matthew Slater (wrist) were the missing players as the Patriots continued preparations practice for the Bengals this Sunday in Cincinnati. Vince Wilfork went on season-ending injured reserve Thursday after his surgery on Tuesday to repair the Achilles tendon tear on Sunday night in Atlanta. He was removed from the injury report.
Vontaze Burfict (neck), the Bengals’ hard-hitting inside linebacker, joined defensive end Michael Johnson (concussion) and cornerbacks Leon Hall (hamstring) and Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring) as players not practicing on Thursday.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
CB Marquice Cole (hamsting)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (shoulder)
OL Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal