Stevan Ridley (knee) DNP while 15 others remain limited Thursday, Vontaze Burfict DNP for Bengals
|10.03.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Danny Amendola (groin), Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and linebacker Jerod Mayo (ankle) were among 15 players limited at practice on Thursday in full pads while Stevan Ridley (knee), Matthew Slater (wrist) were the missing players as the Patriots continued preparations practice for the Bengals this Sunday in Cincinnati. Vince Wilfork went on season-ending injured reserve Thursday after his surgery on Tuesday to repair the Achilles tendon tear on Sunday night in Atlanta. He was removed from the injury report.
Vontaze Burfict (neck), the Bengals’ hard-hitting inside linebacker, joined defensive end Michael Johnson (concussion) and cornerbacks Leon Hall (hamstring) and Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring) as players not practicing on Thursday.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
DB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
CB Marquice Cole (hamsting)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
TE Zach Sudfeld (hamstring)
OL Will Svitek (knee)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (shoulder)
OL Sebastian Vollmer (foot)
RB Leon Washington (thigh)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick