Report: Gronkowski not traveling with Patriots to Cincy, while Amendola now questionable
|10.05.13 at 2:46 pm ET|
Tight end Rob Gronkowski is not traveling with the Patriots to Cincinnati and is out for Sunday, while wide receiver Danny Amendola is traveling and is questionable for the game against the Bengals, according to ESPN.
Gronkowski, who has not played to this point in the season, underwent multiple offseason surgeries on his forearm and back, and while he has practiced with the team for several weeks, has yet to see game action. As for Amendola, the receiver suffered a groin injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, and hasn’t played since.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Amendola, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- How Rookie Cyrus Jones Fits in Patriots Defense
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld