Report: Gronkowski not traveling with Patriots to Cincy, while Amendola now questionable
|10.05.13 at 2:46 pm ET|
Tight end Rob Gronkowski is not traveling with the Patriots to Cincinnati and is out for Sunday, while wide receiver Danny Amendola is traveling and is questionable for the game against the Bengals, according to ESPN.
Gronkowski, who has not played to this point in the season, underwent multiple offseason surgeries on his forearm and back, and while he has practiced with the team for several weeks, has yet to see game action. As for Amendola, the receiver suffered a groin injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, and hasn’t played since.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...