Report: Gronkowski not traveling with Patriots to Cincy, while Amendola now questionable
|10.05.13 at 2:46 pm ET|
Tight end Rob Gronkowski is not traveling with the Patriots to Cincinnati and is out for Sunday, while wide receiver Danny Amendola is traveling and is questionable for the game against the Bengals, according to ESPN.
Gronkowski, who has not played to this point in the season, underwent multiple offseason surgeries on his forearm and back, and while he has practiced with the team for several weeks, has yet to see game action. As for Amendola, the receiver suffered a groin injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, and hasn’t played since.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...