Report: Gronkowski not traveling with Patriots to Cincy, while Amendola now questionable
|10.05.13 at 2:46 pm ET|
Tight end Rob Gronkowski is not traveling with the Patriots to Cincinnati and is out for Sunday, while wide receiver Danny Amendola is traveling and is questionable for the game against the Bengals, according to ESPN.
Gronkowski, who has not played to this point in the season, underwent multiple offseason surgeries on his forearm and back, and while he has practiced with the team for several weeks, has yet to see game action. As for Amendola, the receiver suffered a groin injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, and hasn’t played since.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video