Report: Gronkowski not traveling with Patriots to Cincy, while Amendola now questionable
|10.05.13 at 2:46 pm ET|
Tight end Rob Gronkowski is not traveling with the Patriots to Cincinnati and is out for Sunday, while wide receiver Danny Amendola is traveling and is questionable for the game against the Bengals, according to ESPN.
Gronkowski, who has not played to this point in the season, underwent multiple offseason surgeries on his forearm and back, and while he has practiced with the team for several weeks, has yet to see game action. As for Amendola, the receiver suffered a groin injury in a Week 1 win over the Bills, and hasn’t played since.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...