Safety Tavon Wilson downgraded to out for Patriots
|10.05.13 at 9:42 pm ET|
The defensive back, who has developed into an important special teams cog, also offers depth at the safety position for New England, was ruled out because of a hamstring issue. The 23-year-old Wilson is a 6-foot, 215-pounder out of Illinois who has played in four games this season, but has yet to register a tackle on defense.
Wilson joins tight end Rob Gronkowski — who was also officially downgraded by the team on Saturday — and running back Stevan Ridley as being out at this point.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0