Reports: Rob Gronkowski will be OK to play this week
|10.08.13 at 12:46 pm ET|
ESPN and Pro Football Talk are reporting that Gronkowski should be OK to play this week. The tight end, who went through multiple surgeries on his forearm and back over the course of the offseason, has not seen game action over the first five contests of the season. His return is also expected to give a kickstart to the offense, which has been sluggish to this point in the year — the Patriots are coming off a six-point performance in a defeat to the Bengals in Cincinnati, the lowest offensive output of the Tom Brady era.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England