Reports: Rob Gronkowski will be OK to play this week
|10.08.13 at 12:46 pm ET|
ESPN and Pro Football Talk are reporting that Gronkowski should be OK to play this week. The tight end, who went through multiple surgeries on his forearm and back over the course of the offseason, has not seen game action over the first five contests of the season. His return is also expected to give a kickstart to the offense, which has been sluggish to this point in the year — the Patriots are coming off a six-point performance in a defeat to the Bengals in Cincinnati, the lowest offensive output of the Tom Brady era.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...