Reports: Rob Gronkowski will be OK to play this week
|10.08.13 at 12:46 pm ET|
ESPN and Pro Football Talk are reporting that Gronkowski should be OK to play this week. The tight end, who went through multiple surgeries on his forearm and back over the course of the offseason, has not seen game action over the first five contests of the season. His return is also expected to give a kickstart to the offense, which has been sluggish to this point in the year — the Patriots are coming off a six-point performance in a defeat to the Bengals in Cincinnati, the lowest offensive output of the Tom Brady era.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction