Reports: Rob Gronkowski will be OK to play this week
|10.08.13 at 12:46 pm ET|
ESPN and Pro Football Talk are reporting that Gronkowski should be OK to play this week. The tight end, who went through multiple surgeries on his forearm and back over the course of the offseason, has not seen game action over the first five contests of the season. His return is also expected to give a kickstart to the offense, which has been sluggish to this point in the year — the Patriots are coming off a six-point performance in a defeat to the Bengals in Cincinnati, the lowest offensive output of the Tom Brady era.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty