Patriots injury report Wednesday: Stevan Ridley limited in return, Rob Gronkowski still limited
|10.09.13 at 5:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Stevan Ridley returned to practice on Wednesday and was among 11 Patriots listed as limited at the sweats and shells workout in Foxboro as the team begins preparations for the Saints Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Ridley missed all three practices last week with a knee injury, which kept him out of Sunday’s game against Cincinnati, the first game he’s missed due to injury in his three year career.
Center Ryan Wendell and pass rusher Rob Ninkovich were among two notable additions this week, with Wendell dealing with a concussion from Sunday’s game in Cincinnati while Ninkovich is suffering from a groin ailment.
Matthew Slater practiced for the second time in five days after returning last Friday. He was again limited with a wrist injury that forced him to miss the Bengals game. Slater has missed four games since injuring the wrist in Week 1.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DL Rob Ninkovich (groin)
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
C Ryan Wendell (concussion)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason