Patriots injury report Wednesday: Stevan Ridley limited in return, Rob Gronkowski still limited
|10.09.13 at 5:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Stevan Ridley returned to practice on Wednesday and was among 11 Patriots listed as limited at the sweats and shells workout in Foxboro as the team begins preparations for the Saints Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Ridley missed all three practices last week with a knee injury, which kept him out of Sunday’s game against Cincinnati, the first game he’s missed due to injury in his three year career.
Center Ryan Wendell and pass rusher Rob Ninkovich were among two notable additions this week, with Wendell dealing with a concussion from Sunday’s game in Cincinnati while Ninkovich is suffering from a groin ailment.
Matthew Slater practiced for the second time in five days after returning last Friday. He was again limited with a wrist injury that forced him to miss the Bengals game. Slater has missed four games since injuring the wrist in Week 1.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (neck)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
LB Dont’a Hightower (knee)
LB Jerod Mayo (ankle)
DL Rob Ninkovich (groin)
RB Stevan Ridley (knee)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
C Ryan Wendell (concussion)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...
- Super Bowl 51 Champion New England Patriots Visit President Trump at...
- Rob Gronkowski Interrupts Sean Spicer's Press Briefing During White House...