Tommy Kelly, Leon Washington ruled out for Saints game
|10.11.13 at 3:59 pm ET|
Defensive lineman Tommy Kelly and running back Leon Washington were ruled out by the Patriots Friday for Sunday’s game against the Saints. Kelly appeared to injure his knee in the second half of last Sunday’s loss to the Bengals, while Washington has been plagued by injuries for a sizable portion of the season — an ankle issue kept him out of practice all week.
As for the rest of the list, tight end Rob Gronkowski and running back Stevan Ridley were among the seven players listed as questionable for Sunday’s game. Gronkowski hasn’t played this season because of forearm and back issues, while Ridley sat out last week’s game with a knee issue that left him limited over the course of the week.
Here’s the complete list:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
RB Leon Washington (ankle) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) QUESTIONABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) QUESTIONABLE
RB Stevan Ridley (knee) QUESTIONABLE
ST Matthew Slater (wrist) QUESTIONABLE
OL Ryan Wendell (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Takeaways from Patriots' Week 11 Win
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury