Patriots Wednesday injury report: Five absent, seven limited led by Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman
|10.16.13 at 5:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Five players missed Wednesday’s practice outside Gillette Stadium as the Patriots began on-field preparations for the Jets Sunday at MetLife Stadium.
Aqib Talib suffered a hip injury while Danny Amendola and Dan Connolly both missed with a concussion. All three were injured in Sunday’s win over the Saints. Tommy Kelly and Leon Washington were unavailable for a second straight Wednesday after missing last week with knee and ankle injuries, respectively.
Seven other Patriots were limited, led by tight end Rob Gronkowski.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
DT Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
OL Dan Connolly (concussion)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
DB Devin McCourty (shoulder)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...