Patriots Wednesday injury report: Five absent, seven limited led by Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman
|10.16.13 at 5:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Five players missed Wednesday’s practice outside Gillette Stadium as the Patriots began on-field preparations for the Jets Sunday at MetLife Stadium.
Aqib Talib suffered a hip injury while Danny Amendola and Dan Connolly both missed with a concussion. All three were injured in Sunday’s win over the Saints. Tommy Kelly and Leon Washington were unavailable for a second straight Wednesday after missing last week with knee and ankle injuries, respectively.
Seven other Patriots were limited, led by tight end Rob Gronkowski.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
DT Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
OL Dan Connolly (concussion)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
DB Devin McCourty (shoulder)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
ST Matthew Slater (wrist)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...