Aqib Talib, Danny Amendola not present at start of Patriots practice Thursday
|10.17.13 at 10:38 am ET|
FOXBORO — Cornerback Aqib Talib, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Leon Washington and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly were not spotted at the start of Patriots practice Thursday morning on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, marking the second consecutive day all four players were absent.
Talib (hip), Washington (ankle) and Kelly (knee) continue to deal with various maladies — Talib suffered his injury in the second half of the New Orleans game and Washington and Kelly went down with injuries in the Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals.
One player who did return after missing Wednesday’s session was Dan Connolly, who left last week’s game against the Saints with a concussion. Meanwhile, Amendola — who missed Wednesday’s practice because of a concussion injury he suffered in the final stages of the New Orleans game, as well as a groin injury that has dogged him most of the season — was again among the missing.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England