Aqib Talib, Danny Amendola not present at start of Patriots practice Thursday
|10.17.13 at 10:38 am ET|
FOXBORO — Cornerback Aqib Talib, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Leon Washington and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly were not spotted at the start of Patriots practice Thursday morning on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, marking the second consecutive day all four players were absent.
Talib (hip), Washington (ankle) and Kelly (knee) continue to deal with various maladies — Talib suffered his injury in the second half of the New Orleans game and Washington and Kelly went down with injuries in the Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals.
One player who did return after missing Wednesday’s session was Dan Connolly, who left last week’s game against the Saints with a concussion. Meanwhile, Amendola — who missed Wednesday’s practice because of a concussion injury he suffered in the final stages of the New Orleans game, as well as a groin injury that has dogged him most of the season — was again among the missing.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick