Aqib Talib, Danny Amendola not present at start of Patriots practice Thursday
|10.17.13 at 10:38 am ET|
FOXBORO — Cornerback Aqib Talib, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Leon Washington and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly were not spotted at the start of Patriots practice Thursday morning on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, marking the second consecutive day all four players were absent.
Talib (hip), Washington (ankle) and Kelly (knee) continue to deal with various maladies — Talib suffered his injury in the second half of the New Orleans game and Washington and Kelly went down with injuries in the Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals.
One player who did return after missing Wednesday’s session was Dan Connolly, who left last week’s game against the Saints with a concussion. Meanwhile, Amendola — who missed Wednesday’s practice because of a concussion injury he suffered in the final stages of the New Orleans game, as well as a groin injury that has dogged him most of the season — was again among the missing.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?