Rob Gronowski listed as questionable and Aqib Talib doubtful for Jets
|10.18.13 at 4:20 pm ET|
Rob Gronkowski‘s agent Drew Rosenhaus indicated Friday morning that the tight end had been cleared by his doctors to return, but on their practice report Friday afternoon, the Patriots listed the tight end — who has been slowed this year after multiple back and shoulder surgeries in the offseason — as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Jets.
In addition, the Patriots saw cornerback Aqib Talib on the field Friday for the first time all week, but he was still listed as doubtful with a hip injury. And the Patriots ruled three players out for Sunday: wide receiver Danny Amendola (concussion/groin), defensive lineman Tommy Kelly (knee) and running back/returner Leon Washington (ankle).
Here’s the complete list:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
RB Leon Washington (ankle) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) OUT
CB Aqib Talib (hip) DOUBTFUL
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
OL Dan Connolly (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) QUESTIONABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) QUESTIONABLE
ST Matthew Slater (wrist) QUESTIONABLE
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...