Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib and Danny Amendola among limited for Patriots
|10.23.13 at 6:28 pm ET|
Talib and Amendola both sat out last Sunday’s loss to the Jets, while Gronkowski saw his first action of the season, catching eight passes against New York. They were part of a list of limited players that included running back Brandon Bolden (knee), wide receiver Julian Edelman (thigh), and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon (shoulder).
Here’s the full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Jamie Collins Is the New England Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free...
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble