Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib and Danny Amendola among limited for Patriots
|10.23.13 at 6:28 pm ET|
Talib and Amendola both sat out last Sunday’s loss to the Jets, while Gronkowski saw his first action of the season, catching eight passes against New York. They were part of a list of limited players that included running back Brandon Bolden (knee), wide receiver Julian Edelman (thigh), and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon (shoulder).
Here’s the full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England