Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib and Danny Amendola among limited for Patriots
|10.23.13 at 6:28 pm ET|
Talib and Amendola both sat out last Sunday’s loss to the Jets, while Gronkowski saw his first action of the season, catching eight passes against New York. They were part of a list of limited players that included running back Brandon Bolden (knee), wide receiver Julian Edelman (thigh), and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon (shoulder).
Here’s the full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal