Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib and Danny Amendola among limited for Patriots
|10.23.13 at 6:28 pm ET|
Talib and Amendola both sat out last Sunday’s loss to the Jets, while Gronkowski saw his first action of the season, catching eight passes against New York. They were part of a list of limited players that included running back Brandon Bolden (knee), wide receiver Julian Edelman (thigh), and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon (shoulder).
Here’s the full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...