Patriots practice Thursday: Tommy Kelly (knee), Leon Washington (ankle) only absentees
|10.24.13 at 11:34 am ET|
FOXBORO — The only two players not spotted Thursday at sweats and shells practice were running back Leon Washington (ankle) and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly (knee). Washington and Kelly were both injured on Oct. 6 in Cincinnati and have missed the last two games.
Danny Amendola returned to practice Wednesday and was again present Thursday on the grass fields outside Gillette Stadium for the first time since sustaining a concussion on Oct. 13 against the Saints.
He suffered a viscous hit to the helmet from New Orleans safety Rafael Bush in the second half and missed all of last week, including the game against the Jets.
Also in attendance for a third straight practice was Aqib Talib, as he tries to make his way back from a hip injury against the Saints.
Running back Brandon Bolden (knee) again spent time on an exercise bike during positional drills at the start of practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England