Patriots practice Thursday: Tommy Kelly (knee), Leon Washington (ankle) only absentees
|10.24.13 at 11:34 am ET|
FOXBORO — The only two players not spotted Thursday at sweats and shells practice were running back Leon Washington (ankle) and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly (knee). Washington and Kelly were both injured on Oct. 6 in Cincinnati and have missed the last two games.
Danny Amendola returned to practice Wednesday and was again present Thursday on the grass fields outside Gillette Stadium for the first time since sustaining a concussion on Oct. 13 against the Saints.
He suffered a viscous hit to the helmet from New Orleans safety Rafael Bush in the second half and missed all of last week, including the game against the Jets.
Also in attendance for a third straight practice was Aqib Talib, as he tries to make his way back from a hip injury against the Saints.
Running back Brandon Bolden (knee) again spent time on an exercise bike during positional drills at the start of practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples