Patriots practice Thursday: Tommy Kelly (knee), Leon Washington (ankle) only absentees
|10.24.13 at 11:34 am ET|
FOXBORO — The only two players not spotted Thursday at sweats and shells practice were running back Leon Washington (ankle) and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly (knee). Washington and Kelly were both injured on Oct. 6 in Cincinnati and have missed the last two games.
Danny Amendola returned to practice Wednesday and was again present Thursday on the grass fields outside Gillette Stadium for the first time since sustaining a concussion on Oct. 13 against the Saints.
He suffered a viscous hit to the helmet from New Orleans safety Rafael Bush in the second half and missed all of last week, including the game against the Jets.
Also in attendance for a third straight practice was Aqib Talib, as he tries to make his way back from a hip injury against the Saints.
Running back Brandon Bolden (knee) again spent time on an exercise bike during positional drills at the start of practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video