Right shoulder leaves Tom Brady ‘limited’ in Thursday practice
|10.24.13 at 4:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The addition of Tom Brady (right shoulder) was the only change to the Patriots injury report for Thursday. The New England quarterback joined a group that included cornerback Aqib Talib (hip), tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and wide receiver Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) listed as limited in Thursday’s workout.
In addition, defensive lineman Tommy Kelly (knee) and running back/returner Leon Washington sat out practice for the second straight day.
Here’s the full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Devin McCourty (shoulder)
DL Rob Ninkovich (groin)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick