Right shoulder leaves Tom Brady ‘limited’ in Thursday practice
|10.24.13 at 4:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The addition of Tom Brady (right shoulder) was the only change to the Patriots injury report for Thursday. The New England quarterback joined a group that included cornerback Aqib Talib (hip), tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) and wide receiver Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) listed as limited in Thursday’s workout.
Here’s the full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...