Patriots Friday injury report: Tom Brady (shoulder) returns to full participation, probable
|10.25.13 at 4:29 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ There were a few eyebrows raised when Tom Brady (right shoulder) showed up on the Thursday injury report as limited.
That lasted for exactly one day as the quarterback returned to full participation Friday and is officially listed by the team as “probable” for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins.
Brady is among six Patriots listed as probable while cornerback Aqib Talib (hip), (back/forearm) and wide receiver Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) were again listed as limited in Friday’s workout. Tight end Rob Gronkowski and special teams captain Matthew Slater were limited again but are officially probable after returning to action last week against the Jets.
Kelly did walk through the locker room Friday during media availability and – while putting a big black sleeve on his right knee – said, “I’m day-to-day and that’s all I can say right now until I get back on the field. That’s from the big guy [Bill Belichick].”
Here’s Friday’s full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) QUESTIONABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) PROBABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) QUESTIONABLE
WR Matthew Slater (wrist) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video