Patriots Friday injury report: Tom Brady (shoulder) returns to full participation, probable
|10.25.13 at 4:29 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ There were a few eyebrows raised when Tom Brady (right shoulder) showed up on the Thursday injury report as limited.
That lasted for exactly one day as the quarterback returned to full participation Friday and is officially listed by the team as “probable” for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins.
Brady is among six Patriots listed as probable while cornerback Aqib Talib (hip), (back/forearm) and wide receiver Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) were again listed as limited in Friday’s workout. Tight end Rob Gronkowski and special teams captain Matthew Slater were limited again but are officially probable after returning to action last week against the Jets.
Kelly did walk through the locker room Friday during media availability and – while putting a big black sleeve on his right knee – said, “I’m day-to-day and that’s all I can say right now until I get back on the field. That’s from the big guy [Bill Belichick].”
Here’s Friday’s full report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
RB/KR Leon Washington (ankle) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (concussion/groin) QUESTIONABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) PROBABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) QUESTIONABLE
WR Matthew Slater (wrist) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...