Tom Brady protecting middle two fingers on his throwing hand
|10.26.13 at 5:54 pm ET|
Last Sunday, TV cameras caught Tom Brady flexing his right hand and looking at the back of it on the sidelines.
On Monday, Brady told WEEI’s Dennis & Callahan it was just something football players deal with during the course of a season.
On Thursday, Brady was listed on the injury report with a shoulder issue but fully participated on Friday and is probable to play Sunday.
But a clue as to what might be bothering him came on Saturday during a Make-A-Wish Foundation appearance. He was spotted with tape around the middle fingers on his throwing hand as he posed for pictures.
Joining Brady Saturday at the charitable event for six Foundation children were Rob Gronkowski, head coach Bill Belichick and several other Patriots. For more on the Patriots Make-A-Wish Foundation appearance, including photos, visit the team’s Facebook page.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brissett Is Patriots' Most Important Rookie
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension