Tom Brady protecting middle two fingers on his throwing hand
|10.26.13 at 5:54 pm ET|
Last Sunday, TV cameras caught Tom Brady flexing his right hand and looking at the back of it on the sidelines.
On Monday, Brady told WEEI’s Dennis & Callahan it was just something football players deal with during the course of a season.
On Thursday, Brady was listed on the injury report with a shoulder issue but fully participated on Friday and is probable to play Sunday.
But a clue as to what might be bothering him came on Saturday during a Make-A-Wish Foundation appearance. He was spotted with tape around the middle fingers on his throwing hand as he posed for pictures.
Joining Brady Saturday at the charitable event for six Foundation children were Rob Gronkowski, head coach Bill Belichick and several other Patriots. For more on the Patriots Make-A-Wish Foundation appearance, including photos, visit the team’s Facebook page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...