Tom Brady protecting middle two fingers on his throwing hand
|10.26.13 at 5:54 pm ET|
Last Sunday, TV cameras caught Tom Brady flexing his right hand and looking at the back of it on the sidelines.
On Monday, Brady told WEEI’s Dennis & Callahan it was just something football players deal with during the course of a season.
On Thursday, Brady was listed on the injury report with a shoulder issue but fully participated on Friday and is probable to play Sunday.
But a clue as to what might be bothering him came on Saturday during a Make-A-Wish Foundation appearance. He was spotted with tape around the middle fingers on his throwing hand as he posed for pictures.
Joining Brady Saturday at the charitable event for six Foundation children were Rob Gronkowski, head coach Bill Belichick and several other Patriots. For more on the Patriots Make-A-Wish Foundation appearance, including photos, visit the team’s Facebook page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX