Tom Brady on badly swollen right hand: ‘It’s perfect’
|10.27.13 at 6:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady is having none of the talk and speculation that his right hand is in bad shape.
Despite a first half that saw him pass for just 25 yards, throw an interception on the first throw and register a 16.7 quarterback rating, Brady said he is doing just fine.
“It’s perfect,” Brady said.
It’s not bothering him at all?
“Absolutely not,” Brady retorted.
Told that it looks pretty swollen from TV shots (see inset photo), Brady dismissed the analysis.
“I didn’t know [how] anyone knows what the back of my right hand looks like, but it looks fine to me and it feels good. I’ll be out there next week; you don’t have to worry about that,” Brady said.
Brad had a better second half, including a 14-yard TD pass to Aaron Dobson. He finished 13-of-22 for 116 yards and a quarterback rating of 69.5.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...