Tom Brady on badly swollen right hand: ‘It’s perfect’
|10.27.13 at 6:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady is having none of the talk and speculation that his right hand is in bad shape.
Despite a first half that saw him pass for just 25 yards, throw an interception on the first throw and register a 16.7 quarterback rating, Brady said he is doing just fine.
“It’s perfect,” Brady said.
It’s not bothering him at all?
“Absolutely not,” Brady retorted.
Told that it looks pretty swollen from TV shots (see inset photo), Brady dismissed the analysis.
“I didn’t know [how] anyone knows what the back of my right hand looks like, but it looks fine to me and it feels good. I’ll be out there next week; you don’t have to worry about that,” Brady said.
Brad had a better second half, including a 14-yard TD pass to Aaron Dobson. He finished 13-of-22 for 116 yards and a quarterback rating of 69.5.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?