Tom Brady on badly swollen right hand: ‘It’s perfect’
|10.27.13 at 6:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady is having none of the talk and speculation that his right hand is in bad shape.
Despite a first half that saw him pass for just 25 yards, throw an interception on the first throw and register a 16.7 quarterback rating, Brady said he is doing just fine.
“It’s perfect,” Brady said.
It’s not bothering him at all?
“Absolutely not,” Brady retorted.
Told that it looks pretty swollen from TV shots (see inset photo), Brady dismissed the analysis.
“I didn’t know [how] anyone knows what the back of my right hand looks like, but it looks fine to me and it feels good. I’ll be out there next week; you don’t have to worry about that,” Brady said.
Brad had a better second half, including a 14-yard TD pass to Aaron Dobson. He finished 13-of-22 for 116 yards and a quarterback rating of 69.5.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...