Report: Sebastian Vollmer to have surgery on right leg Monday
|10.28.13 at 3:01 pm ET|
Sebastian Vollmer is scheduled to have surgery to repair a broken bone in his right leg on Monday, according to Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald. The right tackle, who has been a starter for the Patriots since he arrived as a rookie in 2009, went down in the first half of Sunday’s win over Miami. He was replaced by Marcus Cannon, who will likely play a sizable role down the stretch as a result of Vollmer’s injury.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty