Report: Sebastian Vollmer to have surgery on right leg Monday
|10.28.13 at 3:01 pm ET|
Sebastian Vollmer is scheduled to have surgery to repair a broken bone in his right leg on Monday, according to Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald. The right tackle, who has been a starter for the Patriots since he arrived as a rookie in 2009, went down in the first half of Sunday’s win over Miami. He was replaced by Marcus Cannon, who will likely play a sizable role down the stretch as a result of Vollmer’s injury.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL