Report: Sebastian Vollmer to have surgery on right leg Monday
|10.28.13 at 3:01 pm ET|
Sebastian Vollmer is scheduled to have surgery to repair a broken bone in his right leg on Monday, according to Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald. The right tackle, who has been a starter for the Patriots since he arrived as a rookie in 2009, went down in the first half of Sunday’s win over Miami. He was replaced by Marcus Cannon, who will likely play a sizable role down the stretch as a result of Vollmer’s injury.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?