Patriots have perfect attendance at Wednesday practice
|10.30.13 at 10:52 am ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots had perfect attendance at practice on Wednesday morning, as defensive tackle Tommy Kelly and running back Leon Washington — who have been on the shelf the last couple of weeks — were back on the practice field working with the rest of the roster.
In addition, running back Shane Vereen was on the field. Vereen, who injured his wrist in a Week 1 win over the Bills, was placed on injured reserve with designation for return after the setback, meaning the earliest he can return to game action would be Week 11 vs. Carolina.
The Patriots, who went through the workout in sweats and shells, are getting set to face the Steelers Sunday at Gillette Stadium.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?