Patriots have perfect attendance at Wednesday practice
|10.30.13 at 10:52 am ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots had perfect attendance at practice on Wednesday morning, as defensive tackle Tommy Kelly and running back Leon Washington — who have been on the shelf the last couple of weeks — were back on the practice field working with the rest of the roster.
In addition, running back Shane Vereen was on the field. Vereen, who injured his wrist in a Week 1 win over the Bills, was placed on injured reserve with designation for return after the setback, meaning the earliest he can return to game action would be Week 11 vs. Carolina.
The Patriots, who went through the workout in sweats and shells, are getting set to face the Steelers Sunday at Gillette Stadium.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick