Patriots list 11 as limited at Wednesday practice; Rob Gronkowski (hamstring) and Tom Brady (shoulder) also listed
|10.30.13 at 4:22 pm ET|
FOXBORO — While the Patriots had perfect attendance at practice on Wednesday, they did have 11 players who were limited, including wide receiver Danny Amendola, tight end Rob Gronkowski, cornerback Aqib Talib and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly.
Two other interesting notes: one, tight end Rob Gronkowski has suffered from back and forearm issues all year in the wake of his offseason surgeries, but his hamstring was added to the report on Wednesday. And two, quarterback Tom Brady was a full participant, but was still listed on the report with a right shoulder issue. It marks the second consecutive week Brady has been on the injury report — last week, he was also listed with a right shoulder.
Here’s a look at the complete report from Wednesday:
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?