Patriots list 11 as limited at Wednesday practice; Rob Gronkowski (hamstring) and Tom Brady (shoulder) also listed
|10.30.13 at 4:22 pm ET|
FOXBORO — While the Patriots had perfect attendance at practice on Wednesday, they did have 11 players who were limited, including wide receiver Danny Amendola, tight end Rob Gronkowski, cornerback Aqib Talib and defensive lineman Tommy Kelly.
Two other interesting notes: one, tight end Rob Gronkowski has suffered from back and forearm issues all year in the wake of his offseason surgeries, but his hamstring was added to the report on Wednesday. And two, quarterback Tom Brady was a full participant, but was still listed on the report with a right shoulder issue. It marks the second consecutive week Brady has been on the injury report — last week, he was also listed with a right shoulder.
Here’s a look at the complete report from Wednesday:
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19