Tom Brady shares some Halloween memories: ‘You want the candy’
|10.30.13 at 4:47 pm ET|
On several occasions, Belichick has confessed his love of the holiday. (“Candy and costumes. How can you beat that?” he’s said on more than one instance.) And on Wednesday, Brady shared some Halloween memories of his own.
Photographed as the Cowardly Lion at the team party earlier in the week, Brady smiled when he was asked about the outfit.
“We had fun. It was a good night,” Brady said of the party in which he attended with his wife, Gisele Bunchden, who came dressed as Dorothy.
Brady said he loved the holiday when he was younger.
“We had the perfect block for it,” said Brady, who confessed to tossing some toilet paper and some eggs on Halloween night when he was a youngster. “Now, my parents, they probably open the door at four o’clock and they don’t get a chance to close it until 10 o’clock at night, so it was a great neighborhood to grow up.”
As for favorite candy?
“You know the people who give the full-size bars, those are the best,” he said with a smile. “The worst is like the raisins, crap like that. You want the candy.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Preseason Week 4 Stock Report
- Kraft: Deflategate Most Overblown Story
- Malcolm Butler Went from One-Play Wonder to Starter
- Roster Projections for New England Patriots
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup