No changes to Patriots injury report
|10.31.13 at 4:16 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ There were no changes to the Patriots injury report on Thursday, as the same 11 players who were listed as limited on Wednesday — including cornerback Aqib Talib (hip), wide receiver Danny Amendola (groin) and Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) — were on the Thursday report. In addition, quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder) was again a full participant in practice.
Here’s a look at the complete report from Thursday:
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied