No changes to Patriots injury report
|10.31.13 at 4:16 pm ET|
FOXBORO — There were no changes to the Patriots injury report on Thursday, as the same 11 players who were listed as limited on Wednesday — including cornerback Aqib Talib (hip), wide receiver Danny Amendola (groin) and Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) — were on the Thursday report. In addition, quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder) was again a full participant in practice.
Here’s a look at the complete report from Thursday:
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
DL Tommy Kelly (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
DB Tavon Wilson (hamstring)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- New England Patriots Links 12/13/13 - Defense Needs to Keep the Heat on...
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem