Tommy Kelly not present at start of Patriots practice Friday
|11.01.13 at 12:17 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly was the only player not present at the start of Patriots practice Friday, according to reports. The veteran, who has struggled with a knee injury he suffered in an Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals in Cincinnati, was at practice on Wednesday and Thursday in a limited capacity — and gave the Patriots a perfect attendance report on those two days as a result — but wasn’t around on Friday.
With his availability for Sunday’s game in doubt, the Patriots could be forced to lean more on new defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga, who was acquired this week in a deadline deal with the Eagles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?