Tommy Kelly not present at start of Patriots practice Friday
|11.01.13 at 12:17 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly was the only player not present at the start of Patriots practice Friday, according to reports. The veteran, who has struggled with a knee injury he suffered in an Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals in Cincinnati, was at practice on Wednesday and Thursday in a limited capacity — and gave the Patriots a perfect attendance report on those two days as a result — but wasn’t around on Friday.
With his availability for Sunday’s game in doubt, the Patriots could be forced to lean more on new defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga, who was acquired this week in a deadline deal with the Eagles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?