Tommy Kelly not present at start of Patriots practice Friday
|11.01.13 at 12:17 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly was the only player not present at the start of Patriots practice Friday, according to reports. The veteran, who has struggled with a knee injury he suffered in an Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals in Cincinnati, was at practice on Wednesday and Thursday in a limited capacity — and gave the Patriots a perfect attendance report on those two days as a result — but wasn’t around on Friday.
With his availability for Sunday’s game in doubt, the Patriots could be forced to lean more on new defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga, who was acquired this week in a deadline deal with the Eagles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason