Tommy Kelly not present at start of Patriots practice Friday
|11.01.13 at 12:17 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly was the only player not present at the start of Patriots practice Friday, according to reports. The veteran, who has struggled with a knee injury he suffered in an Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals in Cincinnati, was at practice on Wednesday and Thursday in a limited capacity — and gave the Patriots a perfect attendance report on those two days as a result — but wasn’t around on Friday.
With his availability for Sunday’s game in doubt, the Patriots could be forced to lean more on new defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga, who was acquired this week in a deadline deal with the Eagles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL