Tommy Kelly not present at start of Patriots practice Friday
|11.01.13 at 12:17 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly was the only player not present at the start of Patriots practice Friday, according to reports. The veteran, who has struggled with a knee injury he suffered in an Oct. 6 loss to the Bengals in Cincinnati, was at practice on Wednesday and Thursday in a limited capacity — and gave the Patriots a perfect attendance report on those two days as a result — but wasn’t around on Friday.
With his availability for Sunday’s game in doubt, the Patriots could be forced to lean more on new defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga, who was acquired this week in a deadline deal with the Eagles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...