Tommy Kelly ruled out for Sunday’s game against Steelers
|11.01.13 at 5:13 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly practiced on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but he was sidelined Friday morning, and on Friday afternoon, the team listed him as out for Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Kelly suffered a knee injury in last month’s loss to the Bengals, and hasn’t seen game action since.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) PROBABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) PROBABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) PROBABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie