Tommy Kelly ruled out for Sunday’s game against Steelers
|11.01.13 at 5:13 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly practiced on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but he was sidelined Friday morning, and on Friday afternoon, the team listed him as out for Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Kelly suffered a knee injury in last month’s loss to the Bengals, and hasn’t seen game action since.
Meanwhile, cornerbacks Kyle Arrington (groin) and Aqib Talib (hip), as well as running back Leon Washington (ankle) are all among the questionable for Sunday’s game.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) PROBABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) PROBABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) PROBABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) PROBABLE
WR Matthew Slater (wrist) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...