Tommy Kelly ruled out for Sunday’s game against Steelers
|11.01.13 at 5:13 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly practiced on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but he was sidelined Friday morning, and on Friday afternoon, the team listed him as out for Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Kelly suffered a knee injury in last month’s loss to the Bengals, and hasn’t seen game action since.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) PROBABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) PROBABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) PROBABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?