Tommy Kelly ruled out for Sunday’s game against Steelers
|11.01.13 at 5:13 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly practiced on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but he was sidelined Friday morning, and on Friday afternoon, the team listed him as out for Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Kelly suffered a knee injury in last month’s loss to the Bengals, and hasn’t seen game action since.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) PROBABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) PROBABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) PROBABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction