Tommy Kelly ruled out for Sunday’s game against Steelers
|11.01.13 at 5:13 pm ET|
Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly practiced on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but he was sidelined Friday morning, and on Friday afternoon, the team listed him as out for Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Kelly suffered a knee injury in last month’s loss to the Bengals, and hasn’t seen game action since.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
DL Tommy Kelly (knee) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (knee) PROBABLE
OL Marcus Cannon (shoulder) PROBABLE
WR Julian Edelman (thigh) PROBABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...