What pundits were saying about Patriots on Sunday
|11.04.13 at 3:00 am ET|
Here’s a quick rundown of what some NFL analysts were saying about the Patriots before and after Sunday’s game against the Steelers.
Tony Dungy on NBC’s “Football Night in America” following the game: ‘This New England offense has been very, very mediocre for three weeks, and they looked like world-beaters today.’
T.J. Houshmandzadeh on Tom Brady and the Patriots offense on the NFL Network before the game: ‘It’s up to the Kenbrell Thompkins and the Aaron Dobsons of the world to make it easy on Tom Brady. Make him trust you. ‘¦ [Rob] Gronkowski comes back and he’s forcing the ball to him because he does not trust those wide receivers. They’re not being where they’re supposed to be, they’re not creating enough separation.’
Kurt Warner on Brady on the NFL Network before the game: ‘I believe everything that’s gone on around Tom Brady has made him change the way he plays the game; he’s second-guessing himself, he’s second-guessing what he’s seeing — he’s second-guessing whether he can throw it to certain guys, and how to throw it and when to throw it. All of that is making me worry about him. I’ve never seen Tom Brady play like this.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England