Patriots practice Tuesday: Steve Gregory, Brandon Bolden miss
|11.05.13 at 1:16 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots held their final practice before the bye on Tuesday in full pads on the upper grass fields outside Gillette.
Steve Gregory, Brandon Bolden and Austin Collie were the only players on the current roster not spotted. Gregory and Bolden were reportedly nursing injuries while Collie was reportedly released after injuring his knee during the win over the Steelers on Sunday.
Gregory suffered a hand injury that reportedly resulted in a broken thumb while Bolden has been nursing a knee injury all season.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...