Patriots practice Tuesday: Steve Gregory, Brandon Bolden miss
|11.05.13 at 1:16 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots held their final practice before the bye on Tuesday in full pads on the upper grass fields outside Gillette.
Steve Gregory, Brandon Bolden and Austin Collie were the only players on the current roster not spotted. Gregory and Bolden were reportedly nursing injuries while Collie was reportedly released after injuring his knee during the win over the Steelers on Sunday.
Gregory suffered a hand injury that reportedly resulted in a broken thumb while Bolden has been nursing a knee injury all season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL