Report: Patriots release WR Austin Collie
|11.05.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
The Patriots released veteran wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, according to ESPN. The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, was signed by New England as a free agent last month, and played in four games with the Patriots, finishing with three catches for 34 yards. However, he suffered a knee injury in last Sunday’s win over the Steelers, and didn’t play for the duration of the second half.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal