Report: Patriots release WR Austin Collie
|11.05.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
The Patriots released veteran wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, according to ESPN. The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, was signed by New England as a free agent last month, and played in four games with the Patriots, finishing with three catches for 34 yards. However, he suffered a knee injury in last Sunday’s win over the Steelers, and didn’t play for the duration of the second half.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble