Report: Patriots release WR Austin Collie
|11.05.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
The Patriots released veteran wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, according to ESPN. The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, was signed by New England as a free agent last month, and played in four games with the Patriots, finishing with three catches for 34 yards. However, he suffered a knee injury in last Sunday’s win over the Steelers, and didn’t play for the duration of the second half.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples