Report: Patriots release WR Austin Collie
|11.05.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
The Patriots released veteran wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, according to ESPN. The 27-year-old Collie, a 6-foot, 204-pound wide receiver, was signed by New England as a free agent last month, and played in four games with the Patriots, finishing with three catches for 34 yards. However, he suffered a knee injury in last Sunday’s win over the Steelers, and didn’t play for the duration of the second half.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...