Steve Gregory only one missing at start of Patriots practice
|11.12.13 at 11:51 am ET|
FOXBORO — Steve Gregory was the only player missing from the start of Patriots practice on Tuesday morning. The veteran safety, who suffered a thumb injury in the Week 9 win over the Steelers, is expected to be on the shelf for a few weeks.
The team was in sweats and shells on a chilly Foxboro morning at it started preparations for Monday’s game against the Panthers in Carolina.
For more Patriots news. check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty