Steve Gregory only one missing at start of Patriots practice
|11.12.13 at 11:51 am ET|
FOXBORO — Steve Gregory was the only player missing from the start of Patriots practice on Tuesday morning. The veteran safety, who suffered a thumb injury in the Week 9 win over the Steelers, is expected to be on the shelf for a few weeks.
The team was in sweats and shells on a chilly Foxboro morning at it started preparations for Monday’s game against the Panthers in Carolina.
For more Patriots news. check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?